This bootcamp program will last for 13 weeks or 3 months on a full-time basis. Schedule will be from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm.
Class size varies depending on location.
If you prefer a more flexible class schedule, check out our Accelerated Graphic Design and Branding Fundamentals.
This instructor-led bootcamp course will teach you the foundations of making sound design and technical decisions based on the needs of customers. To develop an appreciation for brand integrity, you can expect to learn the basics of developing a brand guide and the tools necessary to maintain brand continuity. You will also get to learn typography and technical skills necessary to handle a variety of specialized printers.
Upon completion of the program, you will have demonstrated skills in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed Jr. graphic designer
- graphic designer in a studio or office environment
- in-house print specialist
- specialist in any sub-divisions within the field of web development
- A valid photo ID or birth certificate
- A high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent’s or guardian’s signature
- A complete intake with a Q College team member
- Successful completion of the basic skills assessment or be proficient in design and can provide a portfolio
Ready To Apply?Apply Now