This bootcamp program will last for 13 weeks or 3 months on a full-time basis. Schedule will be from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm.
Class size varies depending on location.
If you prefer a more flexible class schedule, check out our Accelerated Advanced WordPress and Digital Marketing.
This program aims to equip you with the skills to effectively establish, implement, and measure digital marketing strategies, as well as to create and customize websites and extensions that optimize exposure and maximize conversions.
Upon completion of the program, you will have demonstrated the ability to
- Use relevant strategies to create rewarding digital marketing campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics to optimize, measure and maximize a website’s potential.
- Establish and execute a branding strategy that is defined by persona, values and goals.
- Apply search engine optimization and search engine marketing procedures.
- Measure and track customer behavior throughout a conversion process.
- Understand and test user behavior and measure conversion rates.
- Identify and integrate suitable social media platforms and campaigns for businesses.
- Apply advanced practices on workflow and responsive design in WordPress development.
- Understand all digital marketing tools specific to WordPress development.
- Expand on the use of advanced WordPress Plugin integration in e-commerce and marketing.
Upon completion of the program, you will have demonstrated skills in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed WordPress web developer
- WordPress web developer in a studio environment
- Freelance contractor
- Marketing co-ordinator
- digital marketing coordinator
- A specialist in any sub-divisions within the field of web development
- A valid photo ID or birth certificate
- A high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent’s or guardian’s signature
- A complete intake with a Q College team member
- Successful completion of the Web Tech and Digital Marketing or the Accelerated Web Development Digital Marketing Certificate program, or proficient in design and can provide a portfolio, or has completed a basic skills assessment with a Q College staff member
Ready To Apply?Apply Now