- Total of 33 weeks/100 hours flexible schedule
- One-on-one training or a maximum of three students
- 3-hour sessions based on students’ flexibility
Program type: Accelerated Bootcamp
This accredited program is an excellent place to expand your skills by learning to code for the web and mobile, to setup and maintain content management systems powered by WordPress, and to manage themes and plugins.
You will most certainly need these skills if you are an entrepreneur looking to grow your business or to just learn how to manage hired web professionals, and if you want to stand out in a range of jobs that require tech skills such as those in administrative and support services. Many employers connect with Q College to recruit job-ready students from this program.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have demonstrated skills in any of the following capacities:
- Self-employed WordPress web developer
- WordPress web developer in a studio environment
- A freelance contractor
- A valid photo ID or birth certificate
- A high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent’s or guardian’s signature
- Completed an intake with a Q College team member
- Successful completion of the Web Tech and Digital Marketing certificate program or Accelerated Web Development Digital Marketing certificate program, or completed a basic skills assessment with a Q College staff member, or proficient in design and can provide a portfolio
Ready To Apply?Apply Now