Program type: Accelerated Bootcamp
- 33 weeks/100 hours flexible schedule of instructor-led individualized training
- One-on-one training or a maximum of three students
- 3-hour sessions based on students’ flexibility
- Homework is completed outside of class time
Q College teaches the most relevant software, coding languages, and skills to find a thriving career in today’s tech industry. This includes media queries, HTML and CSS, web development best practices in WordPress and digital marketing fundamentals.
This course differs from our full-time format for Web Tech and Digital Marketing Certificate Program by offering an individualized approach to maximize students’ time through an accelerated format. This course is the same curriculum but taught in a more intimate setting based on students’ career goals and technical aptitude. This format allows for greater flexibility for people who are unable to commit to classes taught Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Designing for the web: Learn to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, widely accepted as industry-leading software programs, to create comprehensive website mock-ups and graphic elements including logos.
- Coding for the web and mobile: Create standards-compliant HTML and CSS websites, responsive design for all devices, while focusing on best practices.
- Setting up and maintaining CMS: Content management systems are the standard within today’s web industry. Learn to use WordPress to create, customize, extend functionality, and add content for a variety of clients.
- Digital Marketing – Strategies and Tools: Master search engine optimization practices, social media, and multi-channel digital marketing strategies to ensure that a website maximizes its brand awareness and audience reach.
- Web Design/Development is a highly employable field either full-time, part-time or contract.
- Many jobs allow telecommuting and are very flexible in Web Design/Development, making working from home a possibility.
- The computer skills learned will be of great assistance in any industry, across Canada and the world.
- Employers often call Q College to recruit job-ready students.
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID or birth certificate
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or be at least 19 years of age
- Students under the age of 19 require their parent or guardian’s signature
- Applicants must successfully pass the Basic Computer Skills Assessment
|GST on Fee
Ready To Apply?Apply Now